AS A FITNESS-ADDICT
I wrote a post about this recently, but to be brief—I started lifting at the start of 2016 and haven't stopped. I just reached a PR of 80kgs with deadlift! I've got a long way to go to kick it with the bad-ass Gymshark ambassadors, but I'll get there.
AS AN OVER-THINKER
Over-thinking comes with the territory of being a creative person. My over-thinking causes unnecessary anxiety that I work on a regular basis to fix. My anxiety has never stopped me from achieving my goals. I've wanted to move to Scotland since I was 10 years old but I had to be patient for 13 years while I worked on my well-being. It was a long wait and a harsh reality, but the reward has been unsurpassable.
AS A WRITER
I've just received my Master's in Creative Writing at the University of Edinburgh and I'm currently pursuing a PhD in Creative Writing at the University of Edinburgh. I wrote a post about why I chose to pursue Creative Writing, check it out here!
- I love chocolate, horses, and Lady Gaga in that order
- I grew up in Connecticut
- By American standards, I'm Italian and Scottish. By Brit standards, I'm American
- My cousin swears I wanted to be called "Kip" when I was 4
- I can't whistle to save my life
- My favorite movie is "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"
- My favorite band is Radiohead
- I have 1 tattoo
To the people who write notes in the margins of library books.... you suck.